Charles & Val Carr and three of their boys will be travelling to Burundi next week. Their trip is a challenging one since they not only have to get themselves and their luggage safely there but they are also carrying with them items that they will need for the family and for their work which could not be put in their container since it will take a few weeks to arrive.
- That they have a safe and 'uneventful' journey.
- That they manage to settle in to their temporary home
- That they manage to get the various pieces of 'red tape' organised without too much trouble.
- That they remain safe during their time in Burundi.
- That building work preparations fall into place without unnecessary hitches.